We are an established NGO centre to provide care, counselling, consultation and moral support to cancer, radiotherapy and chemotherapy patients.
Our services can help to:
- reduce levels of stress and trauma of going through chemotherapy & radiography.
- create a sense of well-being
- improve self-esteem and self-confidence
- reduce feelings of loneliness
- increase awareness about cancer & going through the treatments
- raise energy levels & be active
- Network with other cancer patients/ survivors
The services provided include:
- One-to-one services of counselling, various forms of exercises, healing, relaxation & visualization.
- A telephone support line that provides information about cancer, its treatments and advice on accessing practical help.
We welcome people regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Our Future Plans:
We are currently working on starting a day care centre for those who are going through cancer treatments. This day care is aimed at providing care, consultation and moral support to all those undergoing cancer treatments.
The day care will be run by families of cancer survivors and volunteers who have previously benefited from our services.
If you would like any more information or to become a volunteer, please contact us on 011 24075862 or Email us email@example.com.